FasTrax Product Overview
FasTraxPOS (Point of Sale)
Our industry leading "Always Ready" Point of Sale solution is the gateway to helping your store realize the profits of retail automation.
With new features being added regularly, the intuitive and easy to use touch screen interface is just one of the many winning features that will make FasTraxPOS the best employee you’ll ever have.
Whether you have 3 stores or 103 stores, you need the ability to control your chain from a central location.
FasTrax Director allows you to quickly perform item/category level price changes with just a few clicks as well as promo pricing/discounts, buy-downs, gift kits, pricing exceptions and much more.
FasTrax Warehouse Standalone
FasTrax Warehouse is a feature rich solution that offers inventory management features not found in any other warehouse management package in it’s class.
From scanning to picking, receiving to sending, and in the daily management of your supply chain, FasTrax Warehouse will prove to be the best employee you’ll ever have!
With the FasTrax Handheld wireless real-time interface inventory tasks can finally be done while the store is open... accurately.
FasTrax Handheld allows you desktop level performance without being tethered down or away from your customers in a back room.
FasTrax Biometric Security
Biometric authentication refers to technologies that measure and analyze human physical and behavioral characteristics.
With Biometric Security, an included feature of our POS, all logins are secure; with the touch of a finger!
FasTrax Lottery Reconciliation
We understand the frustration of lottery sales and reconciliation. FasTrax Lottery enables you to easily track sales, payouts and inventory.
FasTrax Lottery makes the process simple using either a handheld device, the POS or the Backoffice.
Studies show that an average of 4-5 minutes per employee, per week, is spent manually entering time clock details for payroll.
FasTrax Timeclock provides you with an easy, accurate and secure way to track and report your employees hours.
FasTrax Hardware Solutions
FasTrax offers a variety of top-of-the-line hardware systems to keep your business processes running at optimum performance.
With hardware solutions suited to your business' specific needs you can feel confident that your system requirements are fully met.
FTX Digital Signage
Break free from traditional advertising. FTX Digital Signage simplifies the tasks of everyday marketing.
Show your customers high quality, attractive messages that will effectively increase sales, product awareness and customer retention.
FTX Managed IT Services
Managed IT Services are all about keeping your technology working when you need it – Always. With FasTraxPOS, you not only get the Point of Sale software we are famous for, but you can also rest assured that we have your network and data safely secured with the latest IT services
The Best Employee You'll Ever Have!
FasTrax POS Product FAQ
Have a question about the FasTraxPOS hardware/software requirements?
Please utilize our product FAQ's for answers to some common pre-purchase questions. If you can not find an answer here, please contact Sales for more assistance.
FasTraxPOS software is classified as a partial/supporting/modular application.
We do not store credit card numbers within our system. So, while we have met PCI DSS requirements and have shown that we are in compliance with PA DSS (Payment Application Data Security Standards), we are not eligible for listing on the PCI SSC’s website.
A common misconception is that your POS software is responsible to ensure your store’s PCI compliance. PCI compliance goes farther than that. It involves how you manage your network and passwords, among other things.
For further information concerning the requirements to become PCI DSS compliant, please visit https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/. Please also feel free to check this educational PCI compliance package put together by our friends at Smoker Friendly!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 256-319-3470 Option 1 during our normal business hours; Monday – Friday, 7am – 6pm CST.
- If multiple machines are going to be used, an internal network will be necessary.
- For FasTrax Support requirements, High-Speed internet is necessary.
- If you are going to use one of our wireless hand held units, wireless access to your network is necessary.
- If you will be utilizing a Corporate to Store setup, Port Forwarding, as well as high speed internet is necessary.
We always suggest following protocol for PCI compliance and consulting your internet service provider and/or network administrator for setup and securities.
- With your monthly maintenance agreement, you receive:
- Phone, email and ticket access to Technical Support
- Access to Training Documentation, Training Videos and Support FAQ
- Regular, free software updates for all FasTraxPOS products
- Product enhancement/customization protocol for current customers
- Monitored services of hardware
- Hardware status notifications (hard drive status, reboot schedule, running processes, etc.)
- Portal for remote access to your machines
- FasTraxPOS minimum system requirements are:
- A processor comparable to an Intel® Pentium® Processor G850
- At least 4GB of RAM (memory) for DB machine
- At least 2GB of RAM (memory) for supporting machines
- At least 80GB of hard drive space
Any existing POS peripherals (Barcode Scanner, Receipt Printer, Cash Drawer, and Pole Display) will need to be confirmed as OPOS configurable. Peripheral model numbers may need to be supplied to Support for confirmation.
- The current version of FasTraxPOS software is compatible with:
- Microsoft® Windows® 7, both 32 and 64 bit
- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1, both 32 and 64 bit
- Microsoft® Windows® 10, both 32 and 64 bit
- For corporate servers:
- Microsoft® Windows® Server 2012 or greater
- Microsoft® SQL Server Standard 2012 or greater
If your current system’s database can be exported, the odds are "yes, we can"!
You will need to contact Support for exact details and requirements for the best integration.
- Utilize Datacap utility/program with current processor and processing hardware.
- Requires license and integration from your current processor with Datacap utility/program.
- Wider variety of processor integration.
- Wider variety of processing hardware integration.
- Utilize your existing external device and processor
- No direct link with FasTraxPOS.